EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lock guild application

Go down

Lock guild application Empty Lock guild application

Post  Enimas Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Time Zone.
Name: Maarten
Char name: Enimas
Class: Warlock
Raid spec: I can play them all, so whatever you guys want
Time Zone: I'm from the Netherlands so my time is the same as the server time

Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.
I have no idea what you meen with this

A picture of your Ui, and what addons you use that you can't see in the picture.
nothing special realy, I'm using: dps meter, tidy plates, reforgelite, bg targets, gladius, interrupt bar atlasloot, npcscan and dbm.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I started raiding at the start of wotlk, just after ulduar came out I stoped playing wow but when icc was release I started playing again and joined a raid guild. In that guild I raided like 3 times a week and we got up to 10/12 hc 25 man. And I did some raiding at the start of cataclysm.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
Well I have been in many guilds and I don't even remember most of them. I was kicked from the guild I raided with in icc because I had a lot of school work to do and couldn't raid. After that I started pvping and made my own guild with some friends, we tried to make rbg teams but the server was to small, so we transfered the guild to sylvanas. When that guild was getting some good ppl and some rating DIDDIZ (she is in this guild too) sold the guild for like 140k gold and gave it all away. After that I got invited to this guild Very Happy

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
You guys are awesome <3

Do you like turtles?
Yes

Do you have a mic?
yarr

Tell us a joke
How many gnomes does it take to paint a wall? Depends on how hard you trow them.

Enimas

Back to top Go down