EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affliction Warlock still leveling up who wants to join guild. Guild application

Go down

Affliction Warlock still leveling up who wants to join guild. Guild application Empty Affliction Warlock still leveling up who wants to join guild. Guild application

Post  Caosios Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am

Hi my name is Ryan,
My in game name is "Caosios" which is an Affliction and Demonology Gnome Warlock.
I live in Malta with GMT +1 and still a student. My age is 16 years old but I am a mature player.

Although I never raided till now i have a very good background of the game. I began to play this game after my uncle made me a character on his account when I was only 10 years old so I can say that i played in every expansion.
I also had a lvl 85 destruction undead warlock on thunderhorn realm but forgot his name atm because I last played on him a year ago because my game account got hacked and have been closed.

I like to join the guild because it looks a mature and friendly guild that have members of a certain raiding level.

I also want to begin Raiding and saw a guild advertisement in game from Luritzio. i learn tactics and how to play in raids very fast and can be a very good player as well. I am not still sure if i can attend all the raids every time a raid is dated but i do all i can do to attend nearly all raids. I also like your raiding time which is said to be from 19:00 till 23:30

Although i don't have Ventrillo i can download it and i have a working microphone too.

thanks for your time reading my application. if any other questions needed to be asked because i didn't answer them i nearly play the whole day till 2 nd October which is the day that school re-begins.

Caosios ( in real Ryan )

Caosios

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum