EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siffyn - Rogue application

Go down

Siffyn - Rogue application Empty Siffyn - Rogue application

Post  Siffyn Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Rules
I've read your guild information tab and i dont have any problem at all following your rules.

Personal Information
- Your name: Fredrik
- Where are you from? Sweden
- How old are you? 21
- Tell us a little bit more about yourself:
I am currently studying my second year to become a city planner. I live alone in an appartment so on my spare time i usually play Wow and some Starcraft 2. Otherwise i usual housekeeping stuff like Cleaning, Cooking etc.

In-Game Information
- Character name: Siffyn
- Race and class: Gnome Rogue
- Level: 85
- Raid talent spec: Currently using Assasination / Combat. using assasination for singel target boss encounters and combat for bosses with lots of adds etc so i benefit alot from blade flurry.
- What professions do you have? Blacksmithing 400 / inscription 525 will get maxed BS before MoP just got 400 so i got enought for extra socket slots.
- Please post a screenshot of your UI: I had some lag issues with the 5.0.4 patch so i reinstalled wow and now it works fine. therefore i dont have any screenshots atm and i haven't started working on my UI yet. This is a screenshot of my UI back in tbc looks kinda the same today Razz (note that party and raid frames dont show at the same time while in raid and the screenshot is taken while i am in edit mode in Xperl)

Siffyn - Rogue application 19479536

- What are the main addons that you use?:
Xperl, Atlas loot, omen threat meter, Recount, sexy map, MikScrollingBattleText, Dot Timer and alot of other minor addons.
- What's your PvE experience?

Classic:
I didn't play much during vanilla but i manage to Clear ZG, MC, First boss in aq 20 and to Broodlord in BWL.

TBC:
Cleared everything before SWP (Pre nerf). But my guild dissbanded during the summer so i decided to take a break before Wotlk.

Wotlk: Cleared everything on normal. did 8/14 in ulduar hc10 man. Cleared 11/12 hc in 10man ICC and 7/12 hc in 25man

Cata: i haven't played much during cata because i enjoyed other games such as SC2 and HoN more. but i've cleared everything on normal and shannox hc.
(if you wanna look it up you will need to check my alts aswell: Empath - Sylvanas Ziffyn - Stormscale Tiffyn - Sylvanas)

When can we expect to see you online?: i am not playing that much atm because i am not a raiding guild and i dont have much to do before MoP. But once it is out and i start raiding again i will be online something like 17.30 - 01.30. Since i live alone i can controll my own playtimes, so i always prepare food etc before raids.

Miscellaneous
- What made you choose to apply for Surreal Life?:

I've been looking around for awhile for a progressive guild. But since i have some alts and with the new talents i wanted to try them all out and decide what to play in MoP. I've come to the conclusion that i want to play rogue and since your guild is needing a rogue atm i just thought it was a perfect oppertunity for me to apply. I also just found out that Luritzio is in your guild and i have played some with him before Smile

- Are you currently active in another guild?
I am currently in Caelum but since they are not raiding and the guild is kinda dead atm so I dont have any plans staying.

- Please list any relevant guilds who you have previously been raiding with:
Clarity - Mazrigos (Realm 2nd naxx25 OS 3D and EoE back in Wotlk)
Sleepless Knights - Shattered hand. Played with them in Vanilla back in the days when they were on Shattered hand and not on sylvanas Wink
Vi Kom Vi Såg Vi Segrade - Stormscale. A guild i was an officer in during whole TBC.

- How do you prepare for a progression raid?
Bringing shitloads of consumables that i will need. Read up on any tactiks that i could have forgotten or dont know. Read up on any class changed that could improve my dps or buff the raid more then my current spec.

- Do you know anyone in Surreal Life that can vouch for you?
Luritzio

- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to speak on our voicechat if necessary?
Yes without any problems at all.

- What's your favourite WoW boss encounter? Whole Mount Hyjal instance Smile abit of an RP geek from wc3. Also the RoS encounter in BT was really funny as a rogue Smile

- Anything else you would like us to know? Got Realm first 85 alliance on Stormscale Smile thoe i didn't get any achivement because a horde warlock got it first and there were no ''Race'' first achivement in Cata Sad (it's the lock i now have on sylvanas that i got it with) what i am trying to say with this is that i will be dedicated and do what it takes to get to the top!

Siffyn

Back to top Go down