EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue application

Go down

Rogue application Empty Rogue application

Post  314ares Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Time Zone.

Yoshyu (Luta Florin irl) rogue combat(can spec muti if needet) and i'll be 24 in 4 mounths. My time zone is GMT +2
Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.
unfortunatllyi dont have any kind of parses.
A picture of your Ui, and what addons you use that you can't see in the picture.

nothing special about my Ui basic stuff i dont interfear whit it since my only addons that i use and that really boost up my capacity to raid is DBM/recount. ( and EPGP sistem if needet)
What prior raiding experience do you have?

i have only participated in raid's only whit Yoshyu since i only play him . i can say i started raiding in the late ulduar time whit the guild " oddyssey" and i continued to raid ToC and ToGC cleard all and in the early ICC where iw clear'd the first 4 bosses before the first nerfs. we where preatty hardcore raiding guild top 15 at the time beeing . unfortunatlly i had to stop playing WoW because of some problems i had in IRL . played cata but only as a casual( only LFR and some random ghimp grups for 10mr) .i ussed to be the best Dps er in the guild and i wanna have that pleasure again .i wanna go back to hard core raiding again. iw spent allmoust 2 years as a hardcore raider and i wanna do that again.
What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
only guild i'w been in as a raider was oddysey .sadlly it dissapeared after the guild master left WoW. now they're only some casual players

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
well you need a dedicated rogue and i am that man.
i want to raid you guys raid so i want to be a part of you're team .
please excuse my spelling . i'w allways had problems whit type ing hope it wont be a barrier for you.

314ares

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum