EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy paladin Apply!

Go down

Holy paladin Apply! Empty Holy paladin Apply!

Post  Sainfys Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:34 am

Basic information:
Name: Sainfys ingame / Kim Real name
Class: Holy paladin, Human female.
Raid spec: I am figuring out the best spec atm, new talent tree tab u know
Age, 16, was hoping u could do a exeption, atleast im honest
Time zone: GMT + 2:00

UI: i've been using LUI but in the latest patch it broke, and now im using wow's ordinary ui witch i think i will use more in the future, Other Addons is Recount, Deadly boss mods, Healbot, Cooldow timers, Decursive. Grid, clc info, tidy plates, (its not all my addons but its the ones important for my raid) And if u got any suggestion about addons u want me to have ill downlod them and try them out:)

Raiding experience: Ive been raiding since the beginning of wrath of the lich king when a warrior was my main, and in patch 4.2.0 (ragnaros patch) ive became l85 and one week after i levled up i got the Firelands Achiev with Rangnar-Os achiev, so i know what i am doing. I can be up late night if that happends sometime, and i am used to ventrilo.

Other Guilds: Ive been in a few raiding guild, think it is about 4 or 5, one of em was good with supporting teammates and helping eatchother out as much as they could, thats what guilds are for, helping out the guildies. then that guild disbanded cuz of a idiot. and then i tried to join a guild as good but they never where and then i switched to ally to try that side out

Other things about me: Im pretty happy, can be a bit shy at the beginning but after a few raids i will be more social and ill never give up! By failing u learning. a bit social life, i got friends i do, and id like to go out on the fridays so i really like the raid times. I am always having game time btw, right now i got a year subscribtion. I understand english and i speak it good, ( been playing wow since i was 10 lol) I live in the cold northy sweden. I never have any troble with my internet and i got a damn good computer ( i builded it myself for 1500€) In the computer i got a Asus p8p67 pro motherboard, with a Intel core i7 processor and a Nvidia MSI geforce gtx 580 twin frozr, 16gb ram. that pretty much the important stuff, i also got a working headset with mic. Well i guess thats pretty much it, and thanks for taking time read all this. And if u got any further questions u can contact me ingame

Sainfys

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum