EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Digger Holy Paladin Application For Guild

Go down

Grave Digger Holy Paladin Application For Guild  Empty Grave Digger Holy Paladin Application For Guild

Post  Ninelivez Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:34 pm

What is your name?
Ninelivez in game , Fahad , in real life

Class, race and spec:
Paladin , Human , Holy Pala

Prior experience in WoW?
I have been playing World of Warcraft since The Burning Crusade . i almost do all raids in TBC :
The Black Temple , Magtheridon , Tempest Keep , Sunwell Plateau
Wrath of the Lich King : Naxxramas , Onyxia's Lair , Eye of Eternity , Obsidian Sanctum , Naxxramas , Icecrown Citadel
Cataclysm : BoT , Firelands , and Dragon Soul HC ( 6/8 )

What do you seek?
I seek to be in Raiding guild and Friendly people in guild and nice people and serious guild with nice progress

Your main focus in the game? PvE, PvP, raid, RBG, arena, quest, etc?
i Focus In PvE Raiding mostly (396 item level)

Why do you apply with us?
Because i know that u are a serious guild and mostly focusing in
PvE with very nice progress and before i apply i was talking with luritzio ( dont know of his name is right or xD ) and ur guild name is Awesome

If applying as raider, are you able to attend our raid days?
Yes , i do offcourse

Do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?
yeah got ventrilo and working mic

How do you feel about squids?
i seem of eating some Squids and awesome Very Happy Wink .. !!

So what do you do IRL? - age, country, language etc...
- i am a university Student
- my age : 18 almost 19
- united arab Emirates
- English

What is your favorite colour?
Neon GREEN !

Want to tell us a joke?
Hmm , A rich millionaire throws a massive party for his 50th birthday. During this party, he grabs the microphone and announces to his guests that down in the garden of his mansion he has a swimming pool with two great white sharks in it.
"I will give anything of mine to the man who swims across that pool."
So the party continues with no events in the pool until SUDDENLY, there is a great splash and all the guests of the party run to the pool to see what has happened.
In the pool a man is swimming as hard as he can and fins come out of the water and jaws are snapping and this guy just keeps on going. The sharks are gaining on him and this guy reaches the end and gets out of the pool, tired and soaked. The millionaire grabs the microphone and says, "I am a man of my word. Anything of mine I will give: my Ferraris, my house, absolutely anything, for you are the bravest man I have ever seen. So sir what will it be?" The guy grabs the microphone and says, "Why don't we start with the name of the jerk who pushed me in!" Laughing cheers lol!

And Thanks For Reading and being patient in my application , Hope u Accept me <3

Last edited by Ninelivez on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake a little word)

Ninelivez

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum