EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aflliction Warlock Aplication for Guild

Go down

Aflliction Warlock Aplication for Guild Empty Aflliction Warlock Aplication for Guild

Post  Anticris Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:12 pm

What is your name: Andrew

Class, race and spec: Warlock Worgen Affliction

Prior experience in WoW?
I have been playing World of Warcraft since The Burning Crusade . I have been through almost all raids in their time of glory :
The Black Temple , Magtheridon , Tempest Keep , Sunwell Plateau in their time of glory
Wrath of the Lich King : Naxxramas , Onyxia's Lair , Eye of Eternity , Obsidian Sanctum , Naxxramas , Icecrown Citadel but my old guild disbanded before getting to the Lich King
Cataclysm ( which I think you would be more interested in ) : Dragon Soul 10 man , Blackwing Descent

What do you seek?
I seek a serious raiding guild with friendly , casual ( maybe not too elitist Very Happy ) players.

Your main focus in the game? PvE, PvP, raid, RBG, arena, quest, etc?
My main focus in the game is PvE Raiding (395 item level) . With the coming of Pandaria I want to focus more on PVP and arena.

Why do you apply with us?
Because you seem to be a serious guild , with very good progress . When I asked for in-game info to apply to your guild the player I asked was friendly and , to be honest , I kind of like your guild name xD .

If applying as raider, are you able to attend our raid days?
Yes , I am able to do so.

Do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes , I do .

How do you feel about squids?
Hehe , since the Squid that guessed football matches at the World ( or European ? ) championship picked that my favorite football team would loose ( team on which I bet on ! :O ) , I stick to eating squids >Very Happy .

So what do you do IRL? - age, country, language etc...
I am a student .
I am 19 years old.
I am from Bucharest , Romania .
I speak English quite well .

What is your favorite colour?
None . I love Black and White and those are non-colors Very Happy

Want to tell us a joke?
Hmm , maybe if I get invited in the guild I will tell you then Very Happy

Thank you for taking the time to read my Application ,
Best wishes ,
Andrew ( Anticristul in WoW )

Anticris

Back to top Go down

Aflliction Warlock Aplication for Guild Empty Re: Aflliction Warlock Aplication for Guild

Post  ngempuq Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:19 am

Sounds very decent. In my opinion you are welcome to join us Smile

/gem
ngempuq
ngempuq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum