EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy/Discipline Priest (Preya)

Go down

Holy/Discipline Priest (Preya) Empty Holy/Discipline Priest (Preya)

Post  preya Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:35 am

Hello, my name is Alex, I play as Holy/Discipline Priest.
Armory link here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Preya/simple

"What prior raiding experience do you have?"
I've been playing WoW since the start of Burning Crusade and i've been doing so ever since, with a couple of breaks.
BC: everything cleared, except SWP
WotLK: Cleared all HC mode except LK
Cata: mostly HC cleared, except Ragna, i cleared Dsoul normal in first week, then stopped playing again.

"What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?"
The guilds i've been for at least 1 year are: Koden (on Magtheridon), Vanguard (Emeriss), Somnia (Sylvanas).
We had a christmas vacation with Somnia, after which I let everyone know that I didn't enjoy the game at the moment and that i will be back when MoP is out. Which is exactly what i did, the only problem was I've found the guild deserted when I got back (1 week before MoP launch).

"Why do you want to be a part of this guild?"
You say you're looking for exceptional players, that sparked my interest for this guild. I also hear you want to expand to 25man, which is what i love to do most and do best. I've been top healer since WotLK, and I have never met a priest to top me in healing as of yet.

My UI:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/96/wowscrnshot101512114626.jpg/
It may not look like much, but it's everything I need. I don't like to be dependent on too many addons. As you can see, my healing output is more than decent.

My addon list related to rading: DBM, Grid, GridStatusRaidDebuff, Class timer, OmniCC, Quartz, Recount, spellFlash, TinyExtraBars etc

preya

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum