EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Priest application ( SILLWEN)

Go down

Holy Priest application ( SILLWEN) Empty Holy Priest application ( SILLWEN)

Post  Sillwen Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Hello. My name is Adrian and i'm a 21 year-old student from Romania. I am writing this application since I found out that you are looking for a holy priest to fill in a healer spot in your raiding team.
I have had my priest character SILLWEN since the launch of WOTLK ( October 2008) and i've been raiding the likes of Naxxramas , Ulduar, ICC but after ICC I took a long break from WoW only to return in January this year and start raiding DS. My DS HC experience is 8/8 but pre-nerf just 6/8 hc on my mage SHAYNNA, which is located on the same server. This is for the fact that I was most interested in raiding with my mage and my priest was more like a weekend raiding char. But, with the launch of MOP I have decided to make my priest my main char and , also, to go holy. My off-spec is discipline but I intend to use it more for PVP. I'm also planning on making a shadow pve spec, but , firstly, I have to finish gearing up from heroic dungeons since i've just dinged 90 today.
I hope you're a nice group of people, keen on progress and respectful to the other players. I would like to add up that I can come on every of your raiding days and if there is a problem , which should rarely happen, i will let you know beforehand.

Sillwen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum